May 19, 2021
Download our e-book on How to create a sustainable, waste free washroom
Download our latest guide and find out what has changed in the washroom environment during the pandemic.
The increased awareness that has come about in cleaning processes and how crucial good hygiene and thoroughly clean facilities really are has been highlighted since the start of COVID-19. This has been something that should have been well known to everyone in the industry but unfortunately this was not the case. One thing is for certain that when cleaning is done correctly, it’s crucial for the health and wellbeing of our pupils, students, staff and visitors alike.
What are the top 4 things that been highlighted around washroom maintenance & management in the last year?
1. Increased requirement for hand hygiene solutions
2. Need for solutions that focus on smarter waste reduction to reduce costs.
3. More efficient systems that are higher capacity to reduce replenishments
4. A shift towards more sustainable solutions.
This guide is designed to help you understand more about the washroom environment. The insights
we provide will help you create a better and smarter washroom. Here’s what we will cover.
1. Ofsted – what do they look for in an outstanding washroom?
2. Department of Education:- regulations within the washroom
3. The 3 biggest challenges in the washroom
4. How you can create a more sustainable washroom.