July 27, 2020
Fully Funded Webinar
Tue, 11 August 2020
11:00 – 11:45 BST
We are proud to be hosting a fully funded webinar on to bring clarity around cleaning and disinfecting.
Jasper McEwan, Director of Chespack Hygiene, will be giving free expert advice on;
- Reducing disinfecting time by 70% whilst increasing its effectiveness
- The difference between fogging & spraying
- Dispelling deep cleaning and disinfection myths
- Understanding how you can disinfect in short spaces of time
- Why fogging may not be the best solution for you
- How spraying can be utilised when done correctly
- Knowing what is safe
A particular emphasis will be made on the use of spraying equipment to apply disinfectant and the different equipment types available.
We will cover the benefits around each application method and the environments they are best suited for.
At the end of the seminar you will have the knowledge needed to make your buildings safer for others.
This webinar is suitable for people who are responsible for building safety and management.